[CentOS-devel] Balancing the needs around the RHEL platform

redbaronbrowser

redbaronbrowser at protonmail.com
Wed Dec 23 18:21:17 UTC 2020

On Wednesday, December 23, 2020 10:30 AM, Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Red Baron Browser.. [you had me at the name since I helped come up with it 24 years ago]

Did it have anything to do with Peanuts/Snoopy?

Is there anything you can do to bring back the browser and Redneck i18n support?

The insanity of CentOS 8 having a EOL date 2.5 years before CentOS 7 would be easier to handle if it at least came with a "Reckon So" agreement button.

> I have reached maximum email parsing and am not sure I can follow where you were going from here. I am clipping here as I am EBRAINFULL.

Which parts got included and left out of the history won't make sense until you get to the end.