[CentOS-devel] Balancing the needs around the RHEL platform

Mon Dec 28 07:35:11 UTC 2020
Alexander Bokovoy <abokovoy at redhat.com>

On ma, 28 joulu 2020, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>On 12/28/20 1:50 AM, Julien Pivotto wrote:
>>>>
>>> So you think Red Hat will offer no-cost subscription to a small 5-10
>>> employee company, not in any way related to education or non-profits,
>>> that needs 1 CPU / 16-32GB RAM Linux server for mdadm RAID10 + Samba + KVM ?
>>

>> This is a question for  centos-questions at redhat.com  not for this list.
>
>It was not me but Red Hat employee who started suggesting outlandish
>ideas like Red Hat giving away hundreds of thousands or millions of
>no-cost subscriptions for small businesses :-) I was just being sarcastic.

You seem to have a very peculiar way of reading what was said. Please
re-read Chris Wright's blog post if you need more help with that.

--
/ Alexander Bokovoy
Sr. Principal Software Engineer