[CentOS-devel] centos-release-ceph-nautilus package for el8

Niels de Vos

ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Feb 10 11:24:36 UTC 2020

On Mon, Feb 10, 2020 at 11:30:15AM +0100, Giulio Fidente wrote:
> hi,
>
> storage-sig managed to rebuild / crosstag all ceph nautilus deps into
> storage8-ceph-nautilus-candidate [1] target thanks to the new el8 buildroot
>
> many thanks to all the people who worked hard to get the el8 buildroot
> working; we're hoping to see soon ceph nautilus tested on el8 in quite a
> few openstack jobs thanks to the new packages
>
> we can't build the centos-release-ceph-nautilus package to provision the
> .repo files for el8 though [2] because the build target we expected to
> have for that "core8-extras-common-el8.centos" doesn't exist yet
>
> do people have ideas/plans on how to get the -release package built and
> distributed?

Be aware that the centos-release-ceph-nautilus should have a dependency
on centos-release-storage-common which contains the public key for the
Storage SIG packages.

I expect that the repository for the package still needs to be migrated
to git.centos.org too: https://github.com/CentOS-Storage-SIG/centos-release-storage-common
Was there a document that describes how to do this?

Thanks,
Niels