[CentOS-devel] Dojo in Boston in September - any interest?

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Thu Feb 20 18:43:17 UTC 2020

For the past two years, I've hosted a CentOS Dojo at DevConf.US in
Boston. Each time it has been a struggle to find speakers, and then we
had pretty poor attendance.

This year, DevConf.US (CFP is now open!) has moved away from Boston
University, to the Sheraton in Framingham.

My question to this audience is whether it's worth our time trying to
put together a Dojo to be held on the Tuesday of that event - September
22nd - at that same location.

I would need roughly 10 speakers, and about 75 attendees, to make it
worthwhile to do this.

Please do let me know, either on-list or off-list, if you think you'd be
interested in either speaking or attending.

For those that don't know, a Dojo is a one-day event featuring technical
content from anywhere in the CentOS ecosystem. Details here:
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen