[CentOS-devel] How to get subpackage which is not in any of the CentOS repos?

Mon Feb 3 10:28:15 UTC 2020
Jan Pazdziora <jpazdziora at redhat.com>

Hello,

I'd like to build a libdnf plugin on CentOS 8 for which I'd need the
libdnf-devel package. I've checked all repositories under
/etc/yum.repos.d but it does not seem to be in any of them.

I can see it was built as a subpackage at

	https://koji.mbox.centos.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=6375

but the "download" link pointing to

	https://koji.mbox.centos.org/pkgs/packages/libdnf/0.39.1/2.el8/x86_64/libdnf-devel-0.39.1-2.el8.x86_64.rpm

gives

	403 Forbidden
	Request forbidden by administrative rules.

For the record, it does not seem to be in RHEL 8 CRB either, it's
likely just in the build roots ... but for CentOS 8, did it land
somewhere accessible?

Thank you,

--
Jan Pazdziora
Senior Principal Software Engineer, Security Engineering, Red Hat