[CentOS-devel] CentOS Dojo @ Facebook, April 24th. Call for presentations

Thu Feb 6 19:58:32 UTC 2020
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

We are pleased to announce that we will be holding a CentOS Dojo at
Facebook on April 24th of this year.

Facebook is located in Menlo Park (San Francisco) California.

April 24th is the Friday before Red Hat Summit, so you can come for the
main event (ie, the Dojo) and then stay for Red Hat Summit, and save on
travel costs!

The call for presentations is now open, at
https://forms.gle/XYSbTBwUY1AQRT8e7  We are looking for presentations
about anything CentOS related. However, our audience tends towards the
more technical, so while introductory topics are welcome, we are more
likely to select deeper technical talks.

The call for presentations is very short. We will close the CFP on March
16th, or possibly at some point before that once we have a schedule we
like. So don't wait! Submit early! Submit often!

Details about the event will be at
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Facebook2020 as we have them (it's
very sparse right now).

See you in San Francisco!