[CentOS-devel] centos-release-ceph-nautilus package for el8

Mon Feb 10 10:30:15 UTC 2020
Giulio Fidente <gfidente at redhat.com>

hi,

storage-sig managed to rebuild / crosstag all ceph nautilus deps into
storage8-ceph-nautilus-candidate [1] target thanks to the new el8 buildroot

many thanks to all the people who worked hard to get the el8 buildroot
working; we're hoping to see soon ceph nautilus tested on el8 in quite a
few openstack jobs thanks to the new packages

we can't build the centos-release-ceph-nautilus package to provision the
.repo files for el8 though [2] because the build target we expected to
have for that "core8-extras-common-el8.centos" doesn't exist yet

do people have ideas/plans on how to get the -release package built and
distributed?

thanks!

1.
https://cbs.centos.org/koji/builds?order=nvr&tagID=1891&inherited=1&latest=1