[CentOS-devel] CentOS website redesign ideas

Thu Feb 27 13:23:30 UTC 2020
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

This is really great stuff and I look forward to working with Jekyll rather
than what we have.

I wanted to bump the thread to check on status and timelines, as I'm
working on a new section of the site (/stream) and don't want to have to do
the work twice.