[CentOS-devel] Sphinx - Warnings treated as errors

Neale Ferguson

neale at sinenomine.net
Fri Jan 24 11:53:59 UTC 2020

The source RPM comes from the CentOS vault. I’m building it for a non-supported architecture. Sphinx 1.8.4 was also built from the vault. There was a parameter added to Sphinx to get it to ignore these type of errors but the default is not too so I am assuming there is a conf.py file somewhere in the build environment or some other means of providing that setting.

Neale Ferguson

Hi,

What spec are you using to build it?, we use:

https://github.com/rdo-packages/oslo-reports-distgit/blob/train-rdo/python-oslo-reports.spec#L109

can't you just pull the rpms from centos repos