[CentOS-devel] CBS - CentOS 8 buildroots are now available

Tue Jan 28 08:15:34 UTC 2020
Thomas Oulevey <thomas.oulevey at cern.ch>

Dear CentOS community,

After 2 weeks of testing, with the infrastructure team and selected
SIGs, C8 buildroots are now available in https://cbs.centos.org

If you would like to request a tag please use the "Buildsys" project at:

     https://bugs.centos.org

* During this week I'll review old requests/tickets, but please ping me
on IRC if you see no activity.

* The next steps ordered by priority:
- Tackle the missing -devel packages from C8 that blocks builds for SIGs
- Make C8 Stream buildroots available.
- distgit integration with koji.
- evaluate alternative to mash (koji dist-repo) and/or improve current
scripts [1].
- improve the signing process.
- evaluate C8 as builder nodes.

Thank you for your patience and feedback during the past months.

--
Thomas 'alphacc' Oulevey on behalf of the Infrastructure Team.

[1]: https://git.centos.org/centos/cbs-tools