[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 Artwork needed

Fri Jan 31 12:42:44 UTC 2020
Tuomas Kuosmanen <tigert at redhat.com>

We have had some progress and a good collaboration on refreshing the CentOS
logo and brand, and are preparing a proposal to the CentOS governing board.

I wrote a blog post about the design effort, please have a look:
https://blog.centos.org/2020/01/updating-the-centos-logo-and-visual-style/

I realized that many of you might not have followed the discussion on the
git issue, so I wanted to share it with you.

Best regards,
Tuomas