[CentOS-devel] [NFVSig] [Meeting] NFVSig relaunch (was: Re: Rebuilding OpenvSwitch and OVN from Fast DataPath in NFV Sig)

Wed Jul 15 09:29:55 UTC 2020
Alfredo Moralejo Alonso <amoralej at redhat.com>

Hi,

I've been approved as the new chair for NFV SIG.

I'd like to organize an irc meeting with all interested maintainers to
discuss the goals and next actions of the SIG with the rest of the members.
I'm proposing the meeting for the July 21st, 15:00 UCT time in
#centos-meeting, the agenda is in:

https://review.rdoproject.org/etherpad/p/NFVSIG-meeting

If you are interested in being involved in the SIG in some way, please join
us and feel free to add your topics in the agenda.

Best regards,

Alfredo