[CentOS-devel] EPEL playground repodata

Wed Jul 8 12:55:38 UTC 2020
Stephen John Smoogen <smooge at gmail.com>

On Wed, 8 Jul 2020 at 06:07, Leon Fauster via CentOS-devel
<centos-devel at centos.org> wrote:

> Am 08.07.20 um 00:57 schrieb Chris Schanzle via CentOS-devel:
> > Hi,
> >
> > It appears[1] no pruning of old repodata is being done for the
> > playground repo and the directory is excessively large (2.9GB) because
> > of it.
> >
> > If this isn't the right place to report, please accept my
> > apologies...pointers would be appreciated.
> >
> > Thanks!
> >
> > [1]
> > https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/playground/8/Everything/x86_64/os/repodata/?C=M;O=A
> >

> IMO - this place it more appropriate for this:
>
> https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/epel-devel@lists.fedoraproject.org/

You are correct, and the epel-devel list is a more appropriate place
to report this. However I started the day by reading this list first
so I have reported it in the Fedora Release engineering tracker.
https://pagure.io/releng/issue/9586 [Where we will either get it fixed
or I will find out I needed to report it somewhere else :)]