[CentOS-devel] Storage SIG meeting minutes (02 June 2020)

Niels de Vos

ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Jun 2 13:33:07 UTC 2020

Today we helt our monthly Storage SIG meeting again. The next one will
be on Tuesday 7 July 2020. Please add your topics to the agenda at
https://hackmd.io/Epc35JIESaeotoGzwu5R5w

Thanks,
Niels

Minutes: https://www.centos.org/minutes/2020/June/centos-meeting.2020-06-02-13.01.html
Minutes (text): https://www.centos.org/minutes/2020/June/centos-meeting.2020-06-02-13.01.txt
Log: https://www.centos.org/minutes/2020/June/centos-meeting.2020-06-02-13.01.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Welcome everyone!  (ndevos, 13:01:54)

* agenda  (ndevos, 13:05:05)
  * LINK: https://hackmd.io/Epc35JIESaeotoGzwu5R5w?edit   (ndevos,
    13:05:31)

* fmount and gfidente attending OpenStack PTG  (ndevos, 13:06:23)

* blog.centos.org post with quarterly report  (ndevos, 13:07:44)
  * ACTION: ndevos to check with other maintainers to put a quarterly
    SIG report on a blog post  (ndevos, 13:09:48)

* nfs-ganesha-2.8.4, el7, el8; nfs-ganesha-3.3 coming soon, ceph-15
  (octopus) for el8  (ndevos, 13:10:05)

* status of centos-release-ceph c8 packages  (ndevos, 13:17:00)

* Open Floor  (ndevos, 13:18:50)

Meeting ended at 13:27:28 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* ndevos to check with other maintainers to put a quarterly SIG report
  on a blog post

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* ndevos
  * ndevos to check with other maintainers to put a quarterly SIG report
    on a blog post
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)