[CentOS-devel] installing cbs client on Fedora

Jonathan Billings

billings at negate.org
Thu Jun 4 12:41:03 UTC 2020

On Wed, Jun 03, 2020 at 09:24:33PM -0500, Brian Stinson wrote:
> We definitely need some work here, but a good first step is to get
> this out of personal accounts on github.
>
> If you don't mind forking this, we can start:
> https://git.centos.org/centos/centos-packager
> I know this isn't the first round of tries at porting this to
> python3

This is the centos-packager package that uses git.centos.org as
upstream, as well as some commits from your github repo:

https://github.com/jsbillings/centos-packager

The more complex changes are in python-centos, which I have here:

https://github.com/jsbillings/python-centos

I can't find a repo for that on git.centos.org.

There are some changes from this repo that I'm thinking about
incorporating too:

https://github.com/khardix/python-centos

I only did a quick once-over but there are a lot of good changes there
that probably are worth including, including a rewrite of the
python-centos spec file in the py3-compat branch.