[CentOS-devel] New CBS/SIG signing process

Fabian Arrotin

arrfab at centos.org
Fri Mar 13 06:53:26 UTC 2020

On 12/03/2020 10:35, Alfredo Moralejo Alonso wrote:

<snip>

> Any recommendation for eficient bulk tagging. In some cases we
> (CloudSIG) tag more that 300 builds together, will kojiclient multicall
> api feature help the new system to do the sign/push more efficiently
> (btw, we are already using that multicall feature when tagging).

That's a good call : I'll verify myself in Dev, as I have no clue about
how Koji does that : hopefully indeed it does send through the callback
only one tagBuild notification, and if it doesn't, that would mean 300
triggers in the same queue, each signing one pkg and calling dist-repo
... that would still work and end result would be the same, but just
longer ... and at the same time probably faster than $current_process :)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab