[CentOS-devel] SIG members: Presentations for the "virtual summit"

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 12:46:11 UTC 2020

SIG members: The deadline for this is *MONDAY* March 30th. If you would
like to represent for your SIG, please get in touch with me TODAY. I am
glad to record an interview/presentation with you via videoconference,
and do the editing/production myself.

So far, only ONE of our special interest groups will be represented at
this virtual event. PLEASE consider taking 10 minutes out of your day to
tell the world what you're working on in the CentOS community.

--Rich

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166