[CentOS-devel] Last call for video content: CentOS @ Red Hat Summit

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Mar 24 12:49:37 UTC 2020

Next month, Red Hat Summit will be happening, as a virtual event.
They're expecting 30,000 "attendees", and we're delivering content via
videos.

If you'd like to present your work in the CentOS project to 30,000
interested people, PLEASE get in touch with me ASAP, and we can schedule
a short video interview for inclusion in that event. Any topic is fair
game, if it's related to the CentOS project.

The deadline for delivering these finished videos is Monday, March 30th,
so I really need to hear from you today or tomorrow if we want to make
this happen.

Thanks!

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen