[CentOS-devel] Question: Gluster v7.4 package build status

Kaleb Keithley

kkeithle at redhat.com
Sat Mar 21 10:24:19 UTC 2020

you can look at the CBS koji at [1], or at the buildlogs repos at [2][3][4].

After someone tests and reports success, the packages will be tagged for
release and be available in the mirrors at [5].

You can install the centis-release-gluster$dist package (in the CentOS
Base) to simplify installation.

[1] https://cbs.centos.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=5
[2] https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/6/storage/x86_64/
[3] https://buildlogs.centos.org/centos/7/storage/x86_64/