[CentOS-devel] Fwd: [EPEL-devel] gnu-free-fonts-20120503-18.el8.0.1 still not tagged into dist-c8-compose

Thu Mar 5 14:41:17 UTC 2020
Troy Dawson <tdawson at redhat.com>

Sending this to the correct mailing list.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Mattias Ellert <mattias.ellert at physics.uu.se>
Date: Wed, Mar 4, 2020 at 11:17 PM
Subject: [EPEL-devel] gnu-free-fonts-20120503-18.el8.0.1 still not
tagged into dist-c8-compose
To: <epel-devel at lists.fedoraproject.org>

Hi.

I was asked to repost a thread from the CentOS forum on this mailing
list:

Sorry for starting a new thread. But there has not been any activity on
the old thread for a month (2020-02-05) except for my request for a
status update a week ago (2020-02-26) for which there was no reply.

Can someone please tag the update so that it can be installed by users.
The packages available to users are still broken, even though the
update was built almost two month ago (2020-01-07).

For details please see the previous threads and bug reports:

https://forums.centos.org/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=73346
https://forums.centos.org/viewtopic.php?f=54&t=72682
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16759
https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=16523

The bug was first reported 2019-10-03 and the fixed packages were built
2020-01-07 but are not yet available for installation/update and the
bug still affects users.

And before someone replies "should be fixed in RHEL first" before
reading the references above - this is a CentOS only bug that never
existed in RHEL.

        Mattias

Fedora Code of Conduct: