[CentOS-devel] New CBS/SIG signing process

Tue Mar 10 16:27:30 UTC 2020
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 10/03/2020 16:17, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Hi all (especially SIG members/contributors) ,

<snip>

> If you have questions, comments, feel free to answer in this thread
> and/or #centos-devel on irc.freenode.net

Replying to myself based on a discussion we had with Alfredo in
#centos-devel :
We'll also stop using mash to generate the initial repositories, so
https://cbs.centos.org/repos will completely disappear after the full
switch to new system (FWIW)

Normally it shouldn't have been exposed outside, and so we'd like to
ensure that SIG aren't pointing to those unsigned repositories (as it
will be fully gone)

The way to consume SIGs rpms will be :
- https://buildlogs.centos.org (for -testing)
- mirrorlist/mirrors (for -release, with signed pkgs and repodata)

Hope that it clarifies things :)
--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab