[CentOS-devel] CBS mash repositories going away next wednesday

Mon Mar 23 14:42:31 UTC 2020
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 23/03/2020 15:37, Sandro Bonazzola wrote:

> Il giorno lun 23 mar 2020 alle ore 13:44 Fabian Arrotin
> <arrfab at centos.org <mailto:arrfab at centos.org>> ha scritto:
>
>     Tied to the previous announce, the new signing system will not depend on
>     cbs-content-control, which itself was using repositories prepared by
>     mash.
>
>     Those repositories, while normally not meant to be consumed, will so go
>     away.
>     So all https://cbs.centos.org/repos/* will disappear next wednesday
>     (FWIW)
>

> Please be sure that all -test tags are published on buildlogs so we can
> still consume repos we took from there just because they weren't
> published to buildlogs yet

With new process, each time one tag-builds something for -testing, that
will trigger the push to buildlogs, as we tested together last week, but
through some "manual" triggers for now, as the real koji callback plugin
will be deployed/configured next wednesday.

As KB's script is still normally doing that , I'll not push anything
manually for 6/7 but if you see repos that aren't pushed/processed, and
that you don't want to tag-build/untag-build to trigger yourself a
process, you can give me some examples next wednesday and I'll ensure
that we'll process those :)

--
Fabian Arrotin
gpg key: 17F3B7A1 | twitter: @arrfab