[CentOS-devel] Question: Gluster v7.4 package build status

Tue Mar 24 07:39:43 UTC 2020
Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com>

On Tue, Mar 24, 2020 at 07:43:38AM +0200, Strahil Nikolov wrote:
> On March 23, 2020 2:51:39 PM GMT+02:00, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
> >On Sat, Mar 21, 2020 at 06:24:19AM -0400, Kaleb Keithley wrote:
> >> you can look at the CBS koji at [1], or at the buildlogs repos at
> >[2][3][4].
> >>
> >> After someone tests and reports success, the packages will be tagged
> >for
> >> release and be available in the mirrors at [5].
> >>
> >> You can install the centis-release-gluster$dist package (in the
> >CentOS
> >> Base) to simplify installation.
> >
> >And after that, 'yum --enablerepo=centos-gluster7-test install ...'
> >works with the new RPMs.
> >
> >Please report test results on the packaging at gluster.org list. This is
> >also the place where regular Gluster testers get notifications about
> >new
> >avalable builds.
> >
> >Example:
> >https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/packaging/2020-March/000847.html
> Thanks Niels,
>
> I've already deployed them and everything is fine.
> I've installed 7.4  as I'm fighting a very nasty ACL xlator bug, which affects me since v6.6+ and v7.1+ .
>
> Best Regards,
> Strahil Nikolov

Thanks! Packages are now tagged for releasing to the CentOS mirrors. If
the automation for signing+syncing is in place already, the RPMs might
show up in the next hours. Otherwise it might take a day.

Niels