[CentOS-devel] CBS Signing process going live this wednesday !

Wed Mar 25 10:03:48 UTC 2020
Fabian Arrotin <arrfab at centos.org>

On 23/03/2020 11:47, Fabian Arrotin wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> After some tests and some feedback from some SIGs , we're happy to
> announce that we'll go live this wednesday with the new signing process
> (also covering c8)

<snip>

> If you have questions, Thomas and myself will be answering in
> #centos-devel, should any issue arise.

Just to let you know that at 9am UTC we switched to new process and we
kicked 'manually' the process for some tags that had some pending updates :

 * storage7-gluster-7-release
 * storage6-gluster-7-release
 * opstools8-collectd-5-release
 * cloud7-openstack-train-release
 * cloud7-openstack-stein-release
 * cloud7-openstack-rocky-release

As some SIG active members were in #centos-devel and confirmed that
process was working fine, we have fully enabled the automatic
notification from cbs.centos.org to trigger the sign+push process after
a "tag-build" koji operation.

In other words : "We're now live !" :-)

--
Fabian Arrotin