[CentOS-devel] Is this the right channel to address the board?

Jim Perrin

jperrin at centos.org
Wed May 6 17:05:18 UTC 2020

I'm inclined to prefer a ticketing system, honestly. That way the things
that are open or to-be-done are easily viewable and up-front. We can
mark issues done, closed, whatever, and people can interact in a way
that's visible without hunting through a variety of threads for a
decision. It also means (in the specific instance of web work) we can
review, comment, and mark up code done and contributed either as pull
requests, linked items, etc.

CNCF and a number of other projects already use such a model.

On 5/6/20 9:59 AM, Karanbir Singh wrote:
> On 06/05/2020 17:01, Rich Bowen wrote:
>> Sure. I get that. What I'm asking, though, is how we, the community,
>> should engage with you, the board, and how we can know that issues
>> raised are even on your list to be addressed, some day, and when some
>> day might be.
>
> I am happy to try an email list. The board meets monthly, for things
> that dont need a sync, we should be able to make progress faster.
>
> regards,

Jim Perrin