[CentOS-devel] [EPEL-devel] Re: Handling packages retired in epel but not yet available in CentOS?

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Sat May 16 19:36:30 UTC 2020

On Thu, May 14, 2020 at 08:14:31PM -0400, Nico Kadel-Garcia wrote:

> A few have been that fast. Some have taken up to six months: I'm
> thinking of CentOS 7.2.

RHEL Release Date - 7.2:        2015-11-19
CentOS Release Date - 7.2-1511: 2015-12-14

Perhaps you're thinking of the 6.0 fiasco?

							John
--
When you've driven race cars, and when you've jumped out of airplanes, cars
are on fire, when you've been upside down at two hundred miles per hour

-- Carroll Shelby (11 January 1912 - 10 May 2012)
   American automotive designer, racing driver, and entrepreneur