[CentOS-devel] CentOS 8 on AWS

Karanbir Singh

kbsingh at centos.org
Mon May 25 12:02:59 UTC 2020

On 25/05/2020 12:36, Akshay Kumar wrote:
> I moved to image builder a while go to get out of the image publishing
> delays so this doesn't affect me at all. Fabian mentioned not being able
> to get a hold of anyone in marketplace. I can help with that so if
> that's a sticking point why not let someone else take a crack at it.

Fair.

the main goal from an infra standpoint for anyone should really be to
unify their stack, in AWS or GCP or AZure or on-prem openstack / self
managed etc  and we've largley optimised for that. the Monthly cloud
images should be the unified piece here, for folks not wanting to build
themselves.

the market place piece is a longer conversation, were talking to aws
later this week about that. lets see what progress we can make there.

regards,