[CentOS-devel] Is this the right channel to address the board?

Wed May 6 08:28:17 UTC 2020
john tatt <zikamev at yahoo.com>

At the first place, what kind of "issue" do you speak of ?
At the second place you tell you are not the only one to claim for replies.  Where are the others ? Whey do they not countersign ?

And at the third place I should say that tou can't ignore who are the people in charge. So why not just send a mail to them instead of using this public list ?

Do you hear me Fabian and otjers ?