[CentOS-devel] Is this the right channel to address the board?

Wed May 6 16:01:45 UTC 2020
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

On 5/6/20 10:37 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:

> We have 4 people who are working on 'CentOS Linux' .. and 'CentOS Stream'.
>
> We just had Red Hat Summit (the CentOS team had major deliverables for
> that) and 2 major point releases drop (RHEL 7.8 and 8.2 releases) .. as
> well as creating the entire CentOS Stream process.

With all respect and kudos for what I know was a lot of work - there are
10 directors.

> There is really just not a lot of cycles right now for logos or website
> redesign talk.

Sure. I get that. What I'm asking, though, is how we, the community,
should engage with you, the board, and how we can know that issues
raised are even on your list to be addressed, some day, and when some
day might be.

Nobody is asking for next-day service. What is being asked (and, again,
this isn't just me, I'm speaking for people who, for whatever reason,
contact me off-list and don't feel comfortable speaking up here - which
is itself troubling) is how we know that you're hearing us.

Rich Bowen - rbowen at redhat.com
@CentOSProject // @rbowen
859 351 9166