[CentOS-devel] Question about NFS Ganesha [Storage SIG]

Niels de Vos

ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Nov 5 08:16:35 UTC 2020

On Wed, Nov 04, 2020 at 02:01:22PM -0800, Kaleb Keithley wrote:
> generally Niels does the glusterfs builds. I usually only do them when he's
> on a long holiday.
>
> He's not on holiday though, so I don't know why he's not on top of this.

Oh, sorry! The subject is about NFS-Ganesha, not GlusterFS packages, so
I didn't really pay attention to is as Kaleb was involved already.

> But I built 8.2-2.rhel8 and tagged it for release.  8.2-1 was never tagged
> for release by Nields.  8.1-1 was the last glusterfs-8 build that was
> tagged for release.

Indeed. A call for testing was sent out, but nobody replied to it:
  https://lists.gluster.org/pipermail/packaging/2020-September/000902.html

Ideally someone tests the packages before they get released. If there is
no reply on those requests, I most likely forget about publishing the
builds.

@Strahil Nikolov, can you confirm that the update Kaleb made works for
you?

Thanks,