[CentOS-devel] Update centos-release-openstack

Alfredo Moralejo Alonso

amoralej at redhat.com
Thu Nov 12 12:42:44 UTC 2020

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 1:31 PM Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org> wrote:

> On 11/12/20 5:55 AM, Alfredo Moralejo Alonso wrote:
> > Any update on this?
> >
> > Best regards,
> >
> > Alfredo
> >

> > On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 9:29 AM Alfredo Moralejo Alonso
> > <amoralej at redhat.com <mailto:amoralej at redhat.com>> wrote:
> >
> >     Hi,
> >
> >     Some days ago we requested to update the centos-release-openstack
> >     package to include new release OpenStack Victoria (branch
> >     c8-sig-cloud-openstack-victoria):
> >

> https://git.centos.org/rpms/centos-release-openstack/c/2cdca07a1db5cf0418b2b8e78d6c2b1a2deea125?branch=c8-sig-cloud-openstack-victoria
> >
> >     We are waiting for it to announce the new release publicly.  Is
> >     there any ETA to get it built and shipped in the extras repo?
> >

> Should be today .. sorry for the delay.

Thanks a bunch!!

Although less urgent, we have other couple of release packages waiting to
be shipped:

https://git.centos.org/rpms/centos-release-openstack/blob/c8-sig-cloud-openstack-ussuri/f/SPECS/centos-release-openstack.spec
(from c8-sig-cloud-openstack-ussuri branch)

https://git.centos.org/rpms/centos-release-nfv/blob/f7cfaf46d4caca3259ec8c723c32023b7958bfe0/f/SPECS/centos-release-nfv.spec
(from c8-sig-nfv
<https://git.centos.org/rpms/centos-release-nfv/tree/c8-sig-nfv> branch)

Anyway, if this delays the initial request, we can wait.

Best regards,

Alfredo