[CentOS-devel] 7.9.2009 Live ISOs

Scott Dowdle

dowdle at montanalinux.org
Wed Nov 18 07:42:09 UTC 2020

Greetings,

----- Original Message -----
> I noticed there is no live media in the new 7.9 ISO directory. Is
> that an oversight, a task that is pending, or will there be no live
> media for the 7.9.2009 release?
>
> The missing files are CentOS-7-x86_64-LiveGNOME-2009.iso and
> CentOS-7-x86_64-LiveKDE-2009.iso ...

I do not speak for the CentOS Project.  I'm just a user... but my guess is that no, they aren't going to update those images.

If you want some, it is easy enough to build your own.  I build my own... although I enable EPEL and prefer XFCE or MATE.  If you have any questions about how to do that, feel free to email me and I can get on the road.  Please note that there aren't any live images for CentOS 8... and Red Hat doesn't make them for RHEL 8 either.

TYL,
--
Scott Dowdle
704 Church Street