[CentOS-devel] Reminder: CFP for FOSDEM Dojo

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Nov 25 14:02:37 UTC 2020

Reminder: The CFP for the FOSDEM CentOS Dojo is now open -
https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/FOSDEM2021 - and closes on December
20th.

We are tentatively planning for February 4th and 5th, but will scale
back to just the 5th if we don't get sufficient submissions.

We are looking for talks about:

CentOS Linux

CentOS Stream and the RHEL contribution workflow

Anything that you are doing in the CentOS ecosystem (including, but not
limited to: SIG activity, CentOS infra, governance, community, etc)

Anything you're doing *on* CentOS - stuff you're running on CentOS,
interesting research projects, useful CentOS tools/utilities/techniques.

Larger ecosystem topics - Linux, Cloud, Open Source, etc.

I encourage you to look at previous event schedules for further inspiration:

https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2020

https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/ORNL2019

https://wiki.centos.org/Events/Dojo/Brussels2019

Thanks!