[CentOS-devel] Question about NFS Ganesha [Storage SIG]

Strahil Nikolov

hunter86_bg at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 9 19:34:00 UTC 2020

Hey Kaleb,

I already had that repo enabled via 'yum-config-manager --enable HighAvailability' (that's where pcs and the fence agents are being hosted). I have reverted the lab and I will give another shot.
I have hit multiple issues with Ganesha on EL8 , which I shared over the Gluster and CentOS devel mailing lists.

Best Regards,
Strahil Nikolov

В понеделник, 9 ноември 2020 г., 18:13:09 Гринуич+2, Kaleb Keithley <kkeithle at redhat.com> написа:

Over in IRC on #centos-devel we figured out that you need to enable the HighAvailability repo in /etc/yum.repos.d/CentOS-HA.repo; then things start working correctly.

Multiple people have been able to do clean installs or update successfully to glusterfs-8.2-4. Including the glusterfs-ganesha-8.2-4 rpm.