[CentOS-devel] FOSDEM devroom applications due THIS WEEKEND

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Tue Oct 27 16:58:32 UTC 2020

Sorry for the late notice - although I'm sure many of you already knew
about this, this is the first I have seen dates around this.

If you would like to host a DevRoom (ie, a content track) at the
upcoming FOSDEM, the deadline for applying is October 31st.

Details are here: https://fosdem.org/2021/news/2020-10-26-devroom-cfp/

Key dates:

31 October
    deadline for developer room proposals

10 November
    accepted developer rooms announced

15 November (or earlier)
    developer rooms issue Calls for Participation

31 December (or earlier)
    developer rooms publish complete schedules

All deadlines are at 23:59 UTC.