[CentOS-devel] Question about NFS Ganesha [Storage SIG]

Kaleb Keithley

kkeithle at redhat.com
Sat Oct 24 18:39:44 UTC 2020

Not sure why you're seeing a requires for resource-agent. On my C8 box I
see:

    $ rpm -q --requires nfs-ganesha | grep resource
    $ rpm -q --requires nfs-ganesha-vfs | grep resource
    $

And there are no
    Requires: resource-agents
in the nfs-ganesha.spec file[1] used to build nfs-ganesha.

[1]
https://git.centos.org/rpms/nfs-ganesha/blob/c8-sig-storage-nfs-ganesha-3/f/SPECS/nfs-ganesha.spec