[CentOS-devel] CPE Quarterly Feedback Survey Results

Ant Carroll

ancarrol at redhat.com
Tue Sep 8 16:27:26 UTC 2020

Hey folks,

I want to thank everyone that took the time to complete the survey for us.
Even more so for those of you that left comments to help give us extra info
and context, this is invaluable. The flip side is, it takes a little time
to work through and that's what we're doing right now.

A few pieces we can acknowledge off the bat though:

- Mediums of communication were overwhelmingly positive for weekly email
lists and blog posts. 76% for the emails and 46% for blog posts
respectively We're discussing how to improve these even further at the
moment as well as tweak the PO office hours and wind down the Taiga boards
as these were significantly less popular. 14% for the PO office hours and
1% for the Taiga boards.

- Transparency of decisions and communications. You want more of the former
and streamlining on the latter. We hear you and will aim to deliver this
alongside the first point above.

- Overall (82%+ reponses) you feel we did a good job since April of this
year. We appreciate the level of confidence you've shown in us and our
desire is to continuously improve this with your feedback.

Cheers,

Ant
--

Ant Carroll