[CentOS-devel] Gitlab AMA: September 10th at 13:30 UTC on IRC

Aoife Moloney

amoloney at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 10:59:44 UTC 2020

Morning Everyone,

Just a reminder we have the AMA session with GitLab scheduled for tomorrow,
September 10th @ 1330 UTC on #fedora-meeting-1.

We have a hackmd doc open until COB* today if you would like to add some
questions for GitLab.

*COB means Close of Business**

** Business time means my timezone closing time of 1700 UTC :)

The hackmd link is here https://hackmd.io/RW8HahOeR7OJPON1dwuo3w#

And if you want to contribute to the discussion on GitLab, they have a
forum here
https://forum.gitlab.com/t/fedora-migration-to-gitlab-ask-me-anything-ama-thursday-september-10-2020/41971

Thanks all and have a great day!
Aoife