[CentOS-devel] Virt SIG release rpms not landing in extras

Wed Sep 9 06:53:11 UTC 2020
Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>

Hi,
On Thursday, September 2nd hughesjr built a couple of VIrt SIG release rpms.
Transcript from IRC:
(16:42:34) *hughesjr:*
https://koji.mbox.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=165776 ;
https://koji.mbox.centos.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=165843
(16:43:09) *hughesjr:* I'll get those in the next compose .. likely later
today or tomorrow morning at the latest

I guess the build missed a compose on Thursday and I know CentOS is not
releasing on Fridays so I expected it to land on Monday September 7th.
As of today the packages are not yet in extras repo, is there any problem
in the release process or in the built rpms? Anything I can help with?

Thanks,
--

Sandro Bonazzola

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbonazzo at redhat.com
<https://www.redhat.com/>

*Red Hat respects your work life balance. Therefore there is no need to
answer this email out of your office hours.*