[CentOS-devel] CentOS Stream 9 web browser default page

Sat Apr 3 19:12:45 UTC 2021
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>

Rich, everyone!

I've been re-designing the web browser's default page and am wondering
what content you think it should have in order to be great?

I would like to make a collaborative effort of it and am looking for
the correct way to do it in our community.

This is a welcome page. The first we'll see when the web browser is
opened. It also would be visible in the screenshot section the wiki has
on the front page (following Akemi's tradition here :)

https://gitlab.com/areguera/centos-indexhtml

Best regards,
--
Alain Reguera Delgado <alain.reguera at gmail.com>