[CentOS-devel] Facebook administration

Tue Apr 6 20:32:40 UTC 2021
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs>

Hi everyone.

I have been main admin on official Facebook Group since 2011, but I am
planing to slowly pass down that duty.

With AlmaLinux stable appearing and me soon switching my laptop and
internet facing servers to AL8 and Samba+KVM servers to TrueNAS, and my
much diminished going online on Facebook (every several days at most),
it would be good if CentOS board started asking around for Facebook
group admins and moderators who are willing to offer newbies clues and
links to solve their problems, so they can be properly acclimated to
Facebook environment. Best choice would be forum moderators if they use
Facebook regularly.
Based on log of approving new members, Ralph Angenendt
and few other admins also only come intermittently, every few days, so
new blood would be welcome.

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)