[CentOS-devel] Facebook administration

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Tue Apr 6 21:52:42 UTC 2021

On Tue, Apr 06, 2021 at 10:32:40PM +0200, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I have been main admin on official Facebook Group since 2011, but I am
> planing to slowly pass down that duty.

Thank you for your years of service, Ljubomir.

> With AlmaLinux stable appearing and me soon switching my laptop and internet
> facing servers to AL8 and Samba+KVM servers to TrueNAS, and my much
> diminished going online on Facebook (every several days at most), it would
> be good if CentOS board started asking around for Facebook group admins and
> moderators who are willing to offer newbies clues and links to solve their
> problems, so they can be properly acclimated to Facebook environment. Best
> choice would be forum moderators if they use Facebook regularly.
> Based on log of approving new members, Ralph Angenendt
> and few other admins also only come intermittently, every few days, so new
> blood would be welcome.

Or... it  could just get nuked from orbit...

Just a thought :)

Heh, I just looked ... the group's About text is still, after all these
years, mostly the same as when I last edited it so long ago :)

							John
--
IRC - Where men are men, women are men and little girls are FBI.