[CentOS-devel] CentOS Stream Feature Request SIG Proposal

Karsten Wade

kwade at redhat.com
Tue Apr 13 19:06:35 UTC 2021

On 4/9/21 12:07 PM, Matthew Miller wrote:
> Thus ends the not-bikeshedding part of this message. The bikeshedding part
> is: I wonder if "SIG" is the right name / structure for this group? SIGs
> generally are focused on more specific areas, right, and this is more broad.
> So, where I'm going with this is... "CentOS Stream Feature Steering
> Committee"?

It's almost like you were reading IRC on Friday when I asked this
question. This issue is to track the concept of "a thing outside of as SIG":

https://git.centos.org/centos/board/issue/34

--
Karsten Wade [he/him/his]| Senior Community Architect | @quaid
Red Hat Open Source Program Office (OSPO) : @redhatopen