[CentOS-devel] CentOS Stream 9 Buildsystem is publicly viewable

Neal Gompa

ngompa13 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 15:22:26 UTC 2021

On Mon, Apr 26, 2021 at 2:32 PM Brian Stinson <bstinson at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> There’s been a lot of CentOS Stream 9 activity over the past few weeks that I’d
> like to share with you. First, if you haven’t noticed already, Stream 9 package
> sources are publicly available in GitLab:
> https://gitlab.com/redhat/centos-stream/rpms
>
> Second, we’ve been leading up to a very important end-of-April milestone. You
> can now watch package build activity in the Stream 9 build system:
> https://kojihub.stream.centos.org

This is awesome. :)

My only real (minor) gripe is that the URL isn't
koji.stream.centos.org, because my automation for poking all the
different Koji instances I interact with have made that assumption. Is
there any chance we could get the URL changed? That would mimic
koji.fp.o and koji.mbox.c.o too.

But otherwise, this is absolutely fantastic and I'm really happy to
see this exist now!