[CentOS-devel] CentOS Stream 9 web browser default page

Wed Apr 7 14:48:36 UTC 2021
Johnny Hughes <johnny at centos.org>

On 4/5/21 9:30 AM, Johnny Hughes wrote:
> On 4/3/21 2:12 PM, Alain Reguera Delgado wrote:
>> Rich, everyone!
>>
>> I've been re-designing the web browser's default page and am wondering
>> what content you think it should have in order to be great?
>>
>> I would like to make a collaborative effort of it and am looking for
>> the correct way to do it in our community.
>>
>> This is a welcome page. The first we'll see when the web browser is
>> opened. It also would be visible in the screenshot section the wiki has
>> on the front page (following Akemi's tradition here :)
>>
>> https://gitlab.com/areguera/centos-indexhtml
>
> Love the idea .. I don't care what is there as long as it is debranded.

It looks like I am going to be the upstream owner of this package in
CentOS Stream 9 .. so we should be able to get these things in fairly
easily.  I should also own all the other centos* packages in cs9 except
centos-repos and centos-stream-release.