[CentOS-devel] CS9 buildroots in CBS for SIGs

Kaleb Keithley

kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Aug 5 12:30:32 UTC 2021

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 5:29 AM Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Il giorno gio 8 lug 2021 alle ore 17:47 Alfredo Moralejo Alonso <
> amoralej at redhat.com> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> With regards to the update about the plans for CentOS Stream 9 in [1],
>> when should SIGs expect availability of CS9 buildroots in CBS and be able
>> to create c9 branches in git.centos.org?, once we have signed packages
>> or after getting them published in mirrors?
>>

> I'm also interested in getting some updates on this.

Me three.

FWIW, a while ago I opened https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/313  for
the c9s tags, build-targets, and build-roots needed for the Storage SIG
packages that I'm involved with.

The last comment  was that we need signed c9s RPMs and that there would be
updates on the -devel list.

Do we have signed RPMs yet?

--

Kaleb