[CentOS-devel] CentOS Board town hall meeting, Aug 18, 1400 UTC

Mon Aug 16 13:34:58 UTC 2021
Rich Bowen <rbowen at redhat.com>

In our ongoing effort to make CentOS governance more open and
transparent, we would like to invite all of you to an open Q&A, "town
hall" style meeting with some members of the CentOS Board of directors,
as a followup to our recent board of directors meeting.

This meeting will happen in #centos-meeting, on the Libera.chat IRC
network, at 1400 UTC

`date -d '1400 UTC'` <-- Display this time in your local time zone.

We hope to have published the minutes of the August Board meeting by
that time. All topics relating to the CentOS project are welcome.

We remind you that interactions on #centos-devel (and other CentOS IRC
channels) are expected to occur according to the guidelines laid out in
the CentOS Code of Conduct - https://www.centos.org/code-of-conduct/

If you would like to submit comments/questions without being on the
record, you are welcome to submit those comments/questions anonymously
here: https://forms.gle/oUUfWFPU8gLMFYp8A , and I will read those in the
meeting.