[CentOS-devel] CentOS Board town hall meeting, Aug 18, 1400 UTC

Rich Bowen

rbowen at redhat.com
Wed Aug 18 15:13:00 UTC 2021

On 8/16/21 9:34 AM, Rich Bowen wrote:
> In our ongoing effort to make CentOS governance more open and
> transparent, we would like to invite all of you to an open Q&A, "town
> hall" style meeting with some members of the CentOS Board of directors,
> as a followup to our recent board of directors meeting.
>
> This meeting will happen in #centos-meeting, on the Libera.chat IRC
> network, at 1400 UTC
>
> `date -d '1400 UTC'` <-- Display this time in your local time zone.
>
> We hope to have published the minutes of the August Board meeting by
> that time. All topics relating to the CentOS project are welcome.
>
> We remind you that interactions on #centos-devel (and other CentOS IRC
> channels) are expected to occur according to the guidelines laid out in
> the CentOS Code of Conduct - https://www.centos.org/code-of-conduct/
>
> If you would like to submit comments/questions without being on the
> record, you are welcome to submit those comments/questions anonymously
> here: https://forms.gle/oUUfWFPU8gLMFYp8A , and I will read those in the
> meeting.

The meeting was fairly quiet. In case you missed it, here's the transcript:

https://www.centos.org/minutes/2021/August/centos-meeting.2021-08-18-14.01.log.html

If you have questions that were not addressed, please do bring them to
this list, or ask any time on #centos-devel on Libera.chat IRC - there's
usually a couple of directors there, or someone else who can answer.

--Rich