[CentOS-devel] Is there any way to follow errata for Stream 8?

John R. Dennison

jrd at gerdesas.com
Fri Aug 20 04:25:38 UTC 2021

On Fri, Aug 20, 2021 at 06:05:49AM +0200, Steven Rosenberg via CentOS-devel wrote:

> Even emails like I see for for CentOS 7 would be ok.

Sorry for the double reply but I was reminded of this after I post my
previous reply.

While not a perfect solution there exists an rss feed of all updates for
7, 8 and 8stream at https://feeds.centos.org/ that Fabian was nice
enough to set up a couple years ago.

Perhaps this can continue for 9stream moving forward.

							John
--
I myself am made entirely of flaws, stitched together with
good intentions.

-- Augusten Burroughs (1965-), American writer,
   Magical Thinking: True Stories (2004)