[CentOS-devel] CS9 buildroots in CBS for SIGs

Thu Aug 5 06:30:00 UTC 2021
YATIN KAREL <yatinkarel at gmail.com>

Hi,

On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 2:59 PM Sandro Bonazzola <sbonazzo at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Il giorno gio 8 lug 2021 alle ore 17:47 Alfredo Moralejo Alonso <
> amoralej at redhat.com> ha scritto:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> With regards to the update about the plans for CentOS Stream 9 in [1],
>> when should SIGs expect availability of CS9 buildroots in CBS and be able
>> to create c9 branches in git.centos.org?, once we have signed packages
>> or after getting them published in mirrors?
>>

> I'm also interested in getting some updates on this.
>
> Haven't seen any official news about it, but as per comments in
[1][2](Came across these when looking for CloudSIG requests for c9 tags and
branches) it seems it will be done  when signed c9 stream packages are
available. And as per July update[3] signed packages seem to be available
anytime this month.

The comments on those tickets are 3 months back so not sure if something
changed since then or any alternative proposal available to enable SIGs to
do the c9s builds, it will be good if someone from the CentOS Team can
comment on this as i see multiple SIGs are looking for the same info.

[1] https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/313
[2] https://pagure.io/centos-infra/issue/324
[3] https://blog.centos.org/2021/07/centos-community-newsletter-july-2021/